Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!

STUDENTS:
Are you ready for fifth grade? Are you ready to explore learning?

I know summer coming to an end is sad- but this year I have great things in store for our class. I also know we are going to have a wonderful time getting to know each other and exploring learning!

This blog is where you can find out all the ins and outs of what is happening in our tropical getaway (also known as our classroom- but is just one destination on our journey through 5th grade). You can also come here to find the latest assignments and the latest events happening at school. Everyone leads a very busy life outside school  and I thought this would be a great way for all of us to stay in touch. The best part is it is green for the environment- we are saving paper by communicating over the internet.

Parents-
As you all know we also have our grading online- just like in 4th grade. At the start of the year you will get a password for your child and all grades will be listed by subject on the portal. Please stay up to date on the grading portal and our blog- Communication between parent, child and teacher equal a great learning environment!

If you ever need to reach me after school hours please feel free to reach out to me via the blog or my school/personal email. Please keep in mind that I can only check my school email while at school- so after hours preferably email me at my personal email of embley.tricia@yahoo.com. I am always available and my goal is to help your child succeed!

So let's have an awesome year! Let's ROCK 5th grade by exploring Social Studies, Language Arts & Math with Mrs. Embley and of course yall- The Fantastic Explorers!





No comments:

Post a Comment