Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Annoucements

I'm sorry I haven't updated the blog in awhile. I have been struggling with a sinus infection and upper respiratory infection. I was out Monday so I am now playing catch up. Sorry for this.

Today going home with your child is a reminder letter that today is the last day to order from the September Scholastic Arrow Book Order. If you want to place order please do so tonight online! Also, just a reminder A Diary of A Wimpy Kid "Cabin Fever" is on advance order and will arrive Nov. 15th.

I also am sending home the new order form for October Arrow which is Due Oct. 28, 2011. As always there are also other catalogs you can order from avaiable and when you log in with my class code they should appear.

Lastly, the new lunch menu and fall festival letter from the front office will be going home today. Please be sure to check your childs' folder and communication sent home.

Also be sure you are selling fall festival tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment